Sonitrol of Indianapolis is celebrating nearly 45 years of service to Central Indiana, and we attribute much of our success to the dedicated team of security consultants, security service install technicians, dispatchers, managers and leaders that work out of our downtown Indianapolis facility. Sonitrol of Indianapolis has been named in the SDM Magazine one of the leading security industry publications 10 years in the row as one of the “Top 100 Security Companies” and we are committed providing premier business security and implementing new technologies, separating us from other traditional security providers.
Position: Security Consultant
Are you interested in joining one of the world’s largest, fastest-growing, and most dynamic companies?
If so, you have come to the right place. Sonitrol is unique in that we have a rich and storied history dating back to 1964.
- Supports the branch sales profitability through exceeding the individual sales booking plan, while paying attention to the annual service, lease and direct sales.
- Develops and maintains an active lead generation plan within the assigned territory through the use of cold calling, referrals, contact with local builders, and direct mailing.
- Plans and presents effective sales presentations to prospective customer.
- Conducts job surveys specifying the type of systems required, provides a cost proposal and layout to be used as a basis for the contract.
- Develops an effective job schedule for each installation to include cost control; and coordination of subcontracting, Engineering, Sales and the customer.
- Follows-up after completion of the installation to make certain that the system is working properly, to explain its operation to the customer, and maintain a rapport that will result in continual referrals.
- Exhibits a thorough knowledge of all pricing procedures and strategies to ensure that contract estimates are accurate and will deliver the expected return.
- Operates within the general policies and procedures of our local office; guided by generally accepted alarm industry practices, local ordinances, and U.L. requirements.
- Responsible for planning, forecasting and monitoring all subcontracting costs. Implements corrective actions to ensure costs are consistent with branch financial plans. Responsible for negotiating subcontract agreements as required, and serves as primary contact.
- Hunger to win!
- A “Hunter” sales mentality
- Consistency in exceeding sales plans
- Understanding of systems design and application, pricing, lead generation, and time management
- Must hold 3+ years of proven B2B sales experience.
- Ability to work evenings and/or weekend hours as needed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Bachelors degree preferred (Business, Mechanical or Electrical)
Sonitrol of Indianapolis is a division of Stanley Black & Decker. Stanley Black & Decker is an equal opportunity employer, and offers employees a competitive benefits package. Interested candidates can submit their information and resume via the form at the bottom of this page.